Whatever your vision is, the goal of Frisco Faux Creations is to make that vision come true before your own eyes. In order to complete the job to its utmost potential, we are capable of doing the following works of art:
- Venetian Plaster – Venetian Plaster is primarily used in Italy, however it has found its way into elegant US homes. Since Venetian Plaster can be tinted in many colors, different moods can be obtained by either going into light or dark scheme of colors. It is usually applied in extremely thin layers through two or three coats. Each one of the coats has a different shade of the same color so that a variation of colors can be seen. This gives the room a rich and unique appearance as well as a beautiful old world look. It is found in many fine hotels, exquisite restaurants, and elegant homes. A special wax makes it water resistant and therefore cleanable. Suitable for high traffic areas, Venetian Plaster is not only beautiful but also strong enough to withhold every day use.
- Old World Textures – Old World Texture can be applied light, medium or heavy depending on the clients preference. Every texture has its own unique look, making it suitable to use the same technique for multiple rooms. Old World Textures often tend to be the most popular selection for interior wall design. The technique allows for a wide range of colors, creating a rich atmosphere.
- Faux/Glaze Finishing – Faux finishing techniques can be used in many different ways. Whether it’s to age, change a color, give more style, or just to simulate an object, faux finishing is the right technique to do the job. Faux finishing lets out the artist’s creative side as he/she can touch up on different surfaces to create a new look. Historically, used in France, it has emerged as a new art form in many elegant homes in the United States within the last couple of years.
- Brick/Stone Work – With a special stone texture material, bricks or stones can be used to give the walls a new look. This technique can create various bricks or stones with different looks. Based on the look of the outside brick, the same brick can be designed inside, giving the house a rich and aged European look.
- Painting – Frisco Faux Creations can also do any painting job, whether it’s regular or custom. We also offer painting for the interior or exterior of your property.
- Furniture Restoration – Furniture restoration can be used to bring life back to furniture. Whether you would like to make your furniture look older or newer, this technique will do the job. If your cabinets don’t seem to fit the look of your kitchen, furniture restoration can give your cabinets a new custom look that you’ve always wanted.
Regardless of your preferred selection, Adem has over 15 years experience in order to do the job right. There are no shortcuts with Frisco Faux Creations, because Adem does the job personally. We do not use local contractors who often look to finish the job as quickly as possible in order to move on to the next project. You will rest assured that a specialized professional is treating you and your home with the utmost care.